Geographic Information Systems
The company CGS Labs combines different technical disciplines, among them occupies GIS (geographic information systems), very special place. Our competitive advantage is the integration of knowledge, technology and experiences, which the company has already built for more than 20 years.
Our GIS department often cooperate with the departments for Environmental technologies and Civil engineering. On another side also our HW department contributes that our projects are always reliable, professional and of high quality.
Our GIS customers are always satisfied with both, the technical solutions as well as with our competitive price. Therefore, most of them becomes our reliable partners for many years.
The GIS department is engaged with the following activities:
- development of specific GIS applications and solutions
- selling and implement Autodesk GIS solutions
- user training and technical support.
Here you can get an impression of fields where we implemented or GIS applications
- transport infrastructure (roads, railways, airports, ports)
- municipal infrastructure (water, sewage, gas, heating...)
- energy and telecommunications (fixed and mobile telephony),
- technical and management information systems for buildings and industrial complexes,
- environmentally oriented projects in the areas of climate change and agriculture
- ITS - Intelligent Transport Systems.
Our applications based mostly on Microsoft technologies, Autodesk and Oracle, but when customers requires we also use open source and other solutions.
For realization of large national or international tenders we collaborate in a group trusted partner companies, among which there are SmartIS Ltd. and GeoServis Ltd.